Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2018

My Favourite Place At School

Bula Vinaka and welcome To My Blog,

Out of all the places in school my absolute favourite place is the Thinking Garden because it is tranquil and exquisite. When I walk into the Thinking Garden I feel nonchalant.The Thinking Garden is very luscious with a variety of spectacular plants and vegetables for everybody to enjoy. You can also sit and watch the world go by while you take in the aroma of the growing foliage.


Thank you and make sure you leave a comment down below.





1 comment:

  1. Guten Tag JD,

    I very loved how you use that wow word tranquil and nonchalant. That made me wake up my other half of my own brain when I read you phenomenal and exquisite writing. I think next time when you write like something like this just to write a little bit more because might want to know why and how it is. I very enjoyed your fantastic writing.

    Keep up the incredible effort and work! Come and check my blog out some time

    Yours sincerely Raymond
    http://hpsraymondt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete